What I Noticed

Bright colorful flowers with rich smells!

A few things that I notice are amazing smells, bright colors and hair! When I say that I notice smells I mean that I notice all the different smells in a room. My  favorite places to smell amazing smells is outside, in my advisors classroom, and I love smelling candles! for example, we have this lotion that whenever I smell it it smells like my grandmother! In addition, sometimes when I walk by people they have a certain sent to them and it makes me sometimes think of my cousins or my friends or just different houses! I think smells really make my life brighter and when I smell something that really smells good it just makes me happy and it makes me kind of forget my problems.

When I say I notice bright colors, I mean that when I walk into a room I immediately see the brightest color! I know that a lot of people might think that too but, it’s not just the bright colors it’s also the bright walls like if there’s an accent wall and that’s the first thing I look at! for example, my room has really pretty floral pink wallpaper and right when I walk into my room that’s the first thing I see! I also just tend to look at the walls a lot just pictures and stuff hanging on the walls. So that also makes me look at the bright colors!

The last thing that I notice is hair. That might sound kind of weird! But when I look at somebody I don’t look at their shoes I don’t look at their clothes I look at their hair. I like to look at hair styles, hair colors, hair lengths, hair texture and anything in their hair. I also really enjoy to do hair! I think hair is really something that makes people look pretty! I think it just adds a lot to your style! Those are some of the few things that I notice throughout the day in weeks! What do you notice? Comment below what some of the things you notice are!those are some of the few things that I notice throughout the day in weeks!

What do you notice?
Comment below on what you notice!

1 Comment on What I Noticed

1. 27charlotteg
    October 28, 2020 at 1:17 pm (3 years ago)

I notice sound

Reply